On 14 October, all Australians will have the opportunity to have their say at the Voice referendum.
In partnership with Civility, ReGen Strategic offers a one-hour engagement education webinar to assist organisations to provide their employees with the information they need to make an informed choice at this important vote.
In our interactive session, we will:
- Take you through the Uluru Statement from the Heart and the Voice proposal
- Explain where they came from
- Explain how the Constitution works and how it differs from legislation
- Explain the proposed change to the Constitution
- Answer the most common questions about the Voice
- Provide a safe space for your employees to get their questions answered
Our panelists include:
- Emma Garlett – First Nations Leader and Legal Academic
- Daniel Smith – Political Expert and ReGen Strategic Executive Chair
- Rebecca Munro – Former TV Journalist and Glow Creative Managing Director
Plus, you have the option of having your own leaders on the panel, to talk about what the Voice means to them and your organisation.
For more information or to schedule your session now, please contact ReGen Strategic.